Concerned Indian

Hari Om,

Today I am penning the issue that we Indians are facing. It hurts a lot to see where my country is going. I am not a political person or neither somebody who has some benefit by supporting or opposing any political party. I am just the common citizen of my country like you...these are my perspective for the Anti-national issues. Please take time to go through.


On the 9th of February 2016, there was a mass held to protest against India, where it was held? oh! it didnt happen in Pakistan or a Bangladesh or any other country, It happens here on the soil of India. In the government University of the capital. These so called JNU - Jawaharlal Nehru University students were shouting slogans like Bharat ki barbadi tak jang rahegi jang rahegi, and more but typing all those stupid atrocious slogans would pollute my blog space... What were they trying to prove? who were these students? Is this the generation nation banks on? Be it students or anybody one cant shout anti-Bharat slogans! India is such a peaceful and settled nation, budding to grow, so very energetic, and these students (I cant digest that these were students) want barbadi of such nation? I have my kind and sincere piece of advice for these cuteies - go to Syria, you guys will find perfect environment for your further studies and also like minded people. Have fun!

When i was small, like 5 or 6 years old my mom used to tell me stories of Lord Ram, Lord Krishna and Durga Devi... you know my favorite part in Lord Krishna's story was how Goddess Durga or Mahishasurmardhini and Lord baby Krishna are swapped... and how when the bad Kans mama lifts Goddess Baby Durga to crush her head, flies at once in the sky and tells him that his destroyer has been born and has become active!!! I used to laugh and dance to hear that there is always that, good wins over the bad! Now i tell the same story to my little daughter. How millions of people who grew up listening to these epics must have felt when Maa Mahishasurmardhini was denounced? How can one expect that oh it was just students, they are young blood.. We must let them go as elders!!! No, not done my 6 year old daughter when she sees this what will be her position! her future!
Aniruddha Bapu
India is a free country, there is freedom of speech so i cant blabber about anything! How would one feel if I call al-ism al-ʾaʿẓam a scoundrel. Will people still call freedom of speech? My up bringing is a very positive one so I wont go about blabbering sh#$ about or in the name of religion. Minority needs to be protected oh really! who is facing problems? minority is getting more than enough, so much so that they have the guts to call names to our Deity, talking of breaking our Nation into pieces, making terrorist a hero and playing all crap drama and yet get a clean chit!!!

I call upon my countrymen to stand up for the HINDUSTAN and throw these bastards out of nation. Support India and raise voice against anti-national people, anti-national activity and anti-national politics.



यदा यदा हि धर्मस्य ग्लानिर्भवति भारत । 
अभ्युत्थानमधर्मस्य तदात्मानं सृजाम्यहम् ॥४-७॥ 

परित्राणाय साधूनां विनाशाय च दुष्कृताम् । 
धर्मसंस्थापनार्थाय सम्भवामि युगे युगे ॥४-८॥

translation
Whenever there is decay of righteousness, O Bharata,
And there is exaltation of unrighteousness, then I Myself come forth ;

For the protection of the good, for the destruction of evil-doers, 
For the sake of firmly establishing righteousness, I am born from age to age

Evil doers your time starts NOW!



7 comments:

  1. Time will only teach lessons to these people, Govt is patient with all this and acting carefully for many reasons involved..If you believe in Lord Krishna then calmness will prevail and good will emerge victorious and we all need to raise our krishna within to support the nation and its integrity..dont think too much..let our self conscience be clear about nation and love it, spread it..Good writing..keep it up Rachana..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a time to show these people that there is majority of people those loves their country and they never tolerate these things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a time to show these people that there is majority of people those loves their country and they never tolerate these things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice attempt to write in wonderful way....congratulations

    ReplyDelete